Northern California Surrogacy Agency
We connect California Surrogates with Intended Parents in Roseville, Rocklin, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles Area and Internationally
Apply to be a surrogate by filling out our surrogate application.
To be considered for surrogacy, you must:
- Be between the ages 21-38 years of age
- Have had at least one pregnancy completed to full term without complications
- Have had no more than two c-sections
- You must live in a surrogate-friendly state such as California, Texas, Florida, Nevada or Oregon.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- Not have a BMI above 30 (please check with this calculator)
- Not be currently taking any medications related to anxiety or depression as these types of medications could potentially pose a risk to the pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Non-smoker and not exposed to second-hand smoke (this includes vaping and medical marijuana)
- Have no criminal record
- Not be on any federal or state assistance
- Be financially sound
- You do not have to be COVID vaccinated
See this page for more about our surrogate requirements.
After you fill out this surrogate application, you will be contacted to complete a surrogate application over the phone. This application will ask you questions about your pregnancy history. Please be available for at least 1 hour. The process of becoming a surrogate is in-depth and requires your time and attention. We value surrogates in California who work hard to make it to their appointments as well as connect with parents who struggle with infertility. If you enjoyed being pregnant, we want you! Review your medical history for any complications and have your medical providers send you your medical records. In addition to this surrogate application, please send us 5 photos of you and your family!