Surrogacy Agency Based in Northern California
We connect surrogates with intended parents in Roseville, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles area and beyond
Surrogacy Agency in Roseville
Our surrogacy agency in Roseville is the premier surrogacy agency in the Sacramento, Northern CA region. Our surrogate mothers in Roseville and the Sacramento area are local to parents looking for local surrogates! We are pleased that our Surrogacy Agency in Roseville has faithfully served so many IVF clinics around the area. We work with some of the premier IVF clinics such as the Reproductive Science Center out of the bay area and many more! Being a part of the Roseville area, we pride ourselves on finding great matches for local couples who need local surrogates. We love to be located in Roseville, close to the Sacramento area. Lastly, the beauty of being located in Roseville, California, is that each of our surrogates in Roseville can commute easily to their local medical facility. In addition, we regularly host surrogate appreciation nights and intended parent meets locally.
Why Our Agency?
Throughout the years, it’s been an important want for Intended Parents and surrogate mothers to want to be close to each other. Whether that means they are close physically to where each other lives, or close to the IVF clinic they will be using, our local Roseville surrogates enjoy the ease of having all appointments near them since we are close to the Bay Area. We regularly hear from local mothers in women’s groups how much they want to be a surrogate in Roseville, since it’s such a great area!
What our Local Surrogacy Agency Provides
At Made in the USA Surrogacy, our team is committed to making the surrogacy journey as straightforward and stress-free as possible. We are dedicated to helping women who want to be the vessel for bringing these dreams to fruition enjoy a smooth pregnancy. Our services include:
- Thorough Pre-Screening Process for Surrogates and Intended Parents
- Matching intended parents with compatible surrogates who meet their needs, preferences and expectations
- Local Marketing for surrogates in Roseville mean local matches
- Coordination of services between surrogacy attorneys, fertility clinics and other parties involved in the surrogacy process
- In addition: Providing emotional support to intended parents and surrogates
- Mediating communication and contact between intended parents and surrogates
- Case management of the entire surrogacy process
- Referring and connecting surrogates and intended parents with legal representation
When you are matched with a surrogate mother in Roseville through our surrogacy agency in Roseville, we provide you a detailed document showing you all of the costs associated with a particular surrogate.
Typically, you can expect to spend between $140,000 and $150,000 for one of your local surrogates, in some cases, even more. surrogacy is a life-changing and richly rewarding process, it is important to note that it is quite an investment. In California, where there is a high demand for surrogates, you can expect to pay slightly more than other states, with other agencies.
The costs you should expect to cover as an intended parent include:
- Made in the USA Surrogacy agency fee
- Base compensation for surrogate
- Legal fees for both you and the surrogate
- Health insurance for the surrogate
- Surrogate benefits package (includes monthly expense allowance; compensation for lost wages, local travel expenses; maternity clothing allowance and housekeeping/childcare)
- Medical and psychological screening costs
Finding a Surrogate
At Made in the USA Surrogacy, we understand the importance of the relationship between intended parents and surrogate mothers. A successful surrogacy is dependent on the quality of this partnership. That is why we are committed to matching intended parents with the right surrogates.
How We Select Surrogate Mothers
Rest assured that all surrogate candidates who apply to our Surrogacy Agency in Roseville, undergo a thorough screening to ensure that they are physically, mentally and emotionally capable of handling the surrogacy process. Additionally, before we accept any surrogate candidate, we review the medical history of each candidate. This is to confirm that she has successfully completed a pregnancy to full term. Drug testing for illicit drug use is performed as well. We also conduct criminal and financial background checks on surrogates and their live-in spouses, if any. Additionally, we perform a home visit and inspection to ensure that all our surrogates live in a safe and healthy environment conducive to a successful pregnancy.
If you’re a parent looking for a local Roseville surrogate, your process with our Surrogacy Agency in Roseville will consist of a few steps:
- Hiring our agency and filling out a parents application
- Payment of the first half of our agency fee (unless you are being matched currently and not waiting for a surrogate)
- Meeting with potential local surrogates
- Matching and records review with your IVF clinic
- Medical screening
- Legal Clearance (signing contracts with your chosen surrogate)
- Cycling and going to Embryo Transfer
- Hoping for a positive pregnancy test after transfer
Becoming a surrogate in Roseville, California
If you meet our surrogate requirements listed here, you can begin the application process with our agency:
- Complete Our Intake Form
We ask all surrogate candidates to fill out our intake form which you can find here.
- Complete an Agency Application
To determine whether or not you are the right fit for our agency and to get to know you better, you will be asked to fill out a more extensive agency application. In addition to questions about your medical history, marital status, citizenship, and employment, our application gives you the opportunity to share your personal values and preferences, as well as the reasons you have decided to become a surrogate mother.
- Obtain OB and Delivery Medical Records
Surrogates must obtain and present medical records of their previous successful, complication-free pregnancy/pregnancies. Past pregnancies must have been completed to full term.
- Obtain a letter of clearance from OBGYN:
An OBGYN must attest that you are physically healthy to undergo the surrogacy process, and supports your decision to become a surrogate.
- Pap Smear
We require your most recent pap smear results. Your most current pap smear must have been done within the last year.
- Background Checks
A background check is performed on all surrogate candidates as well as adults over the age of 18 years old living in the same home as the surrogate.
- Drug Test
Surrogates must also pass a drug test to make sure that they will in no way endanger the health of unborn baby during pregnancy by exposing the fetus to illicit drugs.
- Health Insurance
Surrogates mothers must provide a copy of their health insurance cards and evidence of coverage booklet to assess the policy for surrogacy coverage limitations.
- Home Visit
We will schedule a home visit with you. A social worker will pay a visit to your home to determine whether the living conditions and family dynamic are suitable for surrogacy. We want to ensure that you are living in a safe and healthy environment conducive for a successful pregnancy.
- Exclusive Agreement
If Made in the USA Surrogacy finds that you are a suitable candidate for surrogacy, you will sign an exclusive agreement with our agency. In this agreement, the roles and obligations of the agency as well as that of the surrogate will be laid out.
Requirements to be a surrogate in Roseville
Below are the minimum requirements you must meet before you can apply to be a surrogate with Made in the USA Surrogacy:
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 38 years old. Between these ages, you are in your prime years of childbearing
- You must be a US citizen
- You must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) 30 or below.
- You must have had at least one pregnancy completed to full term without complications.
- You must have had no more than two c-sections.
- Also, all surrogates must live in a surrogacy-friendly state. As long as you do not also live in these states: We do not accept surrogates living in New York, Louisiana, Nebraska, and Michigan.
- In addition, you should have no history of clinical mental illness and should not be currently taking any medications related to anxiety or depression as these types of medications could potentially pose a risk to the pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- You must be a non-smoker and not exposed to second-hand smoke (this includes vaping and medical marijuana).
- You should have no prior felonies, and you must pass our state and federal background checks.
- Additionally, you should be financially secure and financially independent of government aid including public housing, welfare, and cash assistance.
- You must have a responsible, clean, stable and healthy lifestyle that is conducive for a successful pregnancy.
- You need a strong support system as you navigate the surrogacy process.
- Equally important, you must be able to travel for medical and other surrogacy appointments.
Surrogate Compensation in Roseville, California
So what can a surrogate in Roseville expect in terms of compensation for her services? Surrogate compensation includes a base compensation in addition to compensation for medical and surrogacy-related expenses incurred during surrogacy.
- Base Compensation
With commercial surrogacy, a surrogate receives a base compensation for her time and efforts. However, the amount of base compensation a surrogate receives depends on a range of factors. At this time, compensation ranges based on if the surrogate is a first-time surrogate or one who is experienced. At Made in the USA Surrogacy, first-time surrogates can expect a base compensation of $60,000 while experience surrogates receive $65,000.
Other factors that may influence a surrogate’s base compensation include single versus multiple pregnancies.
Added Surrogate Compensation Benefits
The following are examples of many other added benefits, after the surrogate has signed a contract.
- Medical and Psychological Screening- $500
Before an embryo transfer, surrogates are thoroughly screened to determine whether or not they are viable candidates for surrogacy. Surrogacy can be quite demanding – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Monthly Expense Allowance -$250/month
Furthermore, surrogates are given a monthly allowance for miscellaneous expenses. However, some of these expenses could include prenatal vitamins and non-prescription medications; childcare during medical appointments; pregnancy tests; phone calls and gas for driving to medical and surrogacy-related appointments.
- Maternity Clothing Allowance -$1,000
Surrogates are also compensated for maternity clothes a few months into the pregnancy as their bellies become bigger. This compensation is usually given beginning at the start of the second trimester.
- Compensation for Lost Wages – Actual Lost Wages (regardless of your receiving base compensation)
For working surrogates who have to take time off work during the surrogacy process, compensation for lost wages is given. As long as their husband works, they too will receive lost wages.
- Compensation for Invasive Procedures- $1500
Surrogates are compensated for the discomfort associated with invasive procedures such as Cerclage; D&C (Dilation and Curettage); Amniocentesis (a prenatal test for diagnosing fetal infections, chromosomal abnormalities, and sex determination). Besides those, Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) and Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS).
- Embryo Transfer- $1,000 per transfer
Surrogates are compensated for the embryo transfer procedure and lost wages as a result of the days taken off to recuperate after the procedure is done. This payment is made after the embryo transfer.
- Cesarean Section – $2500
If a doctor orders a cesarean section, the surrogate is given additional compensation.