Boutique Surrogacy Agency Based in Northern California
We connect surrogates with intended parents in Roseville, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles area and beyond
When we are screening for the ideal candidate to become a surrogate, we are looking for someone who has a healthy lifestyle, who has demonstrated responsible and upstanding behavior. The American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Reproductive Endocrinologists have set guidelines for choosing a qualified surrogate mother. These qualifications are set in order to give the pregnancy the best possible opportunity to be healthy and successful.
Each potential surrogate must meet the minimum qualifications in order to move forward as a gestational surrogate.
To be considered for a surrogate, you must:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Be between the ages 23-38 years of age
- Have had at least one pregnancy completed to full term without complications
- Have had no more than one c-section
- Live in a surrogate-friendly state (See map below)
- Have a body mass index (BMI) 30 or below (please check your BMI below)
- Not be currently taking any medications related to anxiety or depression as these types of medications could potentially pose a risk to the pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Non-smoker and not exposed to second-hand smoke (this includes vaping and medical marijuana)
- Not be on any federal or state assistance (this includes Medi-Cal)
- Have no criminal record
- Be financially sound
Surrogacy laws vary by each state. Made in the USA Surrogacy is able to accept surrogates who reside in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Wisconsin, Washington, and West Virginia.