Boutique Surrogacy Agency Based in Northern California
We connect surrogates with intended parents in Roseville, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles area and beyond
At Made in the USA Surrogacy, our team of professionals takes particular pride in helping couples and individuals in San Mateo who are struggling with fertility realize their dreams of parenthood. We adopt strict vetting procedures for all surrogate candidates who sign up with our agency. Our mission is to make the complex process that is surrogacy as simple and stress-free as we possibly can. Our years of experience helping clients in San Mateo has made us the premier surrogacy agency in the area. We have successfully matched intended parents with surrogates whose values, unique preferences and expectations align with theirs.
Our goal is to be transparent about the entire process and that is why we are offering this guide to navigating surrogacy in San Mateo.
Finding and Matching with the Right Surrogate
The relationship between intended parents and their surrogate is a special one. It is crucial that both parties trust each other and feel comfortable navigating the surrogacy process together. That is why it is important to find the most compatible surrogate who meets your unique preferences and expectations.
Made in the USA Surrogacy conducts a thorough pre-screening of all surrogate candidates in San Mateo who apply to our agency. We review their medical history and check whether or not they have previously completed pregnancy to full-term without complications. In addition, criminal and financial background checks are performed on each potential surrogate. Also, drug tests are conducted on both surrogates and their partners. A visit to the surrogate’s home is scheduled to inspect the premises and ensure that the living environment is feasible to house a successful pregnancy.
The Matching Process
- Complete our Inquiry Form
Intended parents must fill out our inquiry form here. This form gives is some basic information about yourself and your reasons for choosing surrogacy.
- Consultation with Made in the USA Coordinator
Once we review your information, we will schedule a face-to-face meeting with you to discuss in greater depth your expectations and concerns about the surrogacy process. A coordinator will answer any questions you may have and provide information about what to expect on your surrogacy journey.
- Sign our Agency Retainer Agreement
Congratulations on choosing Made in the USA Surrogacy to oversee your surrogacy journey! Once you sign our agency retainer agreement, we can get to work on finding you a surrogate.
- Complete a Psychological Evaluation
The surrogacy process can be an emotionally and mentally demanding process with its ups and downs. At Made in the USA Surrogacy, all intended parents undergo a psychological evaluation to determine whether or not they are emotionally and mentally fit to embark on the surrogacy journey.
- Selecting a Surrogate
Based on all the information provided, our team will be able to select surrogates from among our profiles of extensively screened surrogates who fit your surrogacy plan, align with your values, and meet your specific needs, preferences, and expectations. You will then review each candidate to find the right match for your surrogacy journey, and our team will guide you along the way to ensure that you find the best match for your surrogacy.
- Meeting the Surrogate
Once you have selected a potential surrogate, we will schedule a meeting between you and the surrogate. A Made in the USA Surrogacy coordinator will be present at this meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to allow both parties to get to know each other better; ask questions and address any issues or concerns. It is important that both you and your surrogate are on the same page on all aspects of the surrogacy process.
The next steps in the process involve a medical and psychological evaluation of the surrogate and, if she is approved, both parties will sign a legal surrogacy agreement as required by California law.
Surrogacy Guide For Surrogates in San Mateo
Are you a woman between the ages of 23 and 38 years old residing in San Mateo who has previously completed one pregnancy to full-term without complications? You may be eligible to become a surrogate mother via our agency! There is no greater gift that you can give to a couple or individual facing fertility challenges than carrying and giving birth to their baby. However, you must meet our other surrogate requirements before you can apply to Made in the USA Surrogacy.
- You must be between the ages of 23 and 38 years old.
- You must be a citizen, permanent resident, legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States.
- You must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) 30 or below.
- You must have had at least one pregnancy completed to full term without complications.
- You must have had no more than one c-section.
- You should have no history of clinical mental illness and should not be currently taking any medications related to anxiety or depression as these types of medications could potentially pose a risk to the pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- You must be a non-smoker and not exposed to second-hand smoke (this includes vaping and medical marijuana).
- You should have no prior felonies, and you must pass our state and federal background checks.
- You should be financially secure and financially independent of government aid including public housing, welfare, and cash assistance.
- You must have a responsible, clean, stable and healthy lifestyle that is conducive for a successful pregnancy.
- If you live with a partner, your partner should be able to provide a strong support system as you navigate the surrogacy process.
- You must be able to travel for medical and other surrogacy appointments.
If you are a couple or woman interested in becoming a surrogate in San Mateo and would like more information about the surrogacy process, contact us today!
Connect with Us
- Phone: (916) 226-4342
- Email: Send us an Email
- Address: Northern California
- Hours: M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM