Surrogacy Agency Based in Northern California
We connect surrogate mothers with intended parents in Roseville, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles area and beyond
Find a Surrogacy Agency
Surrogacy Agency in California
Making the decision to expand your family by undergoing surrogacy is a huge step. The first step in finding a surrogacy agency is to make sure the agency you work with can find surrogates in California. The reasons you want to find a surrogacy agency can be varied. Some people want to find a surrogacy agency because they have tried 10 transfers on their own. Others are unable to have a child biologically. Whatever your reason is for wanting to find a surrogacy agency, you know that you need a surrogate mother.
Now that you know you need a surrogate, you know you need to find a surrogacy agency, but how and why should you make this decision? What is important in that decision?
At Made in the USA Surrogacy, we have simplified the process of finding a surrogate.
We know that intended parents value 3 simple thing when it comes to a surrogate.
- Where the surrogate mother is located (surrogates in California)
- Whether the surrogate mother is healthy
- Whether the surrogacy agency in provides the best surrogacy cost
Finding a surrogate for anyone is not easy and should not be undertaken by yourself. We hear horror stories every day about parents that have attempted to find a surrogate by themselves. Not only is independent surrogacy a problem, but the idea of being a surrogate mother can be looked at negatively. As a surrogacy agency in California, we want to set the trend in a positive direction.
Location of Your Surrogate
Why is location of your surrogate so important? For many reasons the location of your surrogate is important:
- Local surrogates mean appointments attended: Most intended parents value that a local surrogate is close to their fertility clinic, and or close to them. Intended parents who want to find a surrogacy agency are looking specifically for local surrogates because they want to attend appointments etc.
- Location is important for establishing parentage: You may not think about it, but the state that your surrogate mother resides in is important since most surrogacy laws in different states can be different.
Find a surrogacy agency that values location as much as you do, with Made in the USA Surrogacy.
Health of the Surrogate
Perhaps the most overlooked trait in a surrogate mother is her health. Intended parents care about where she is located, whether she would take on a vegan diet and or whether they get-along. But have they thought about her actual health such as these requirements?
The most important trait of a surrogate mother is her health. That’s why Made in the USA Surrogacy drugs screens our candidates and review their medical records. We do this prior to offering them as a match.
The third most important trait that intended parents look for when they find a surrogacy agency, is surrogacy costs.
Surrogacy costs are very important to the overall success of your agency experience. Did you pay the highest surrogacy cost, or are you among the lowest?
Surrogacy costs should not exceed $150,000- this should include your agency fee and the surrogate’s compensation.
Unfortunately, many other surrogacy agencies in California far exceed that cost- thereby leaving intended parents worried that their budget will be spent without results.
Services Offered by Surrogacy Agencies In California
Typically, some services that surrogacy agencies offer include:
- FULL SCREENING of surrogate candidates to ensure they are physically, mentally and emotionally healthy to undergo the surrogacy process.
- MATCHING surrogates with intended parents
- CASE MANAGEMENT of the entire process, including coordinating between clinics, attorneys and other parties involved in the surrogacy process
- COUNSELING both intended parents and surrogates as they navigate the surrogacy journey
- REFERRALS to the best legal representatives, escrow companies and fertility clinics to meet your needs
- MEDIATING communication between intended parents and surrogates
Questions to Ask Before Selecting a Surrogacy Agency
California, with its surrogacy-friendly laws, has many surrogacy centers and agencies. However, always be sure to do your research before selecting a surrogacy agency. It is also a good idea, if possible, to ask for referrals from couples or surrogates who have had successful surrogacy journeys via surrogacy agencies.
Before signing an agreement with a surrogacy agency, below are some questions you should ask to make sure that the agency is the right match for you:
- What are the specific requirements of the agency that intended parents and surrogates must meet?
- What is the medical and psychological screening process for surrogate mothers?
- What does the pre-screening process for intended parents involve?
- What specific services does the agency offer? What type of support does the agency offer to intended parents and surrogates?
- Does the agency facilitate legal representation for surrogates and intended parents?
- How much does a surrogacy journey cost for intended parents?
- How much time will it take to find a surrogate?
- What is the base compensation for surrogates?
- What is your overall surrogacy cost? Including agency fee and surrogate compensation?
Our Surrogate Agency
Once you’ve made up your mind that you want to undergo surrogacy – either as a parent or surrogate – with the help of surrogacy professionals, and after doing the necessary research, the next step is to contact a surrogacy agency.
We are committed to ensuring that the surrogacy journey is as smooth and stress-free as possible for both intended parents and surrogate mothers.
Made in the USA Surrogacy is committed to ensuring that the surrogacy journey is as smooth and stress-free as possible for both intended parents and surrogate mothers. Located in Northern California, Made in the USA Surrogacy caters to clients both locally and globally. We work with fertility clinics in Southern California, fertility clinics in Northern California such as Sacramento and San Francisco- and have surrogate mothers all throughout the state of California. Our primary goal is to help couples with infertility issues realize their dream of becoming parents. Contact us today!
Become a surrogate, or become a parent.